I just love my horoscope for today.

by Abandoned 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

OK, I won't say I'm a HUGE follower of horoscopes, but I do like the positive, motivational message they usually contain. Well, on that note, here's a couple from mine for today:

Quickie: You'll have some very intellectual conversations today. Just be true to yourself.

Daily Extended: Get ready to have more intellectual conversations than you may be used to today. A lot of deep thinkers want to ask your opinions on controversial matters, and they're expecting compelling answers. This isn't something you should let yourself be intimidated by -- quite the contrary. This is a great opportunity to step up and show other people what has been going on inside your gray matter. Don't worry about shocking or impressing anyone. Just make sure to be true to yourself.

Overview: Feeling a little impulsive? Maybe even wild? Go with it! Your instincts are your best guide in this moment. The more you trust them, the better they'll be able to direct you. Being impetuous really suits you.

Now I just wish this one would come true: Daily Flirt: You're as sassy as they come today and will most likely find someone to spar with in a fun way for much of the day. You can turn any argument into an extended flirt, can't you?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I find them fun.
    Mostly I just like rebelling against everyone who sez I shouldn't read 'em.

Are you a Taurus? or maybe Gemini?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Yep, I'm a Gemini. I like your reasoning too. I don't particularly care for rules that take place of common sense. The wt rules are like the instructions on a pack of matches. If I need to follow the instructions on a book of matches, I'm probably not qualified to use them in the first place.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Here's mine:

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)Your luck is about to take a drastic 180-degree turn today, so get ready! This could be the positive, hopeful transformation you've been waiting for -- or, alas, it could be the end of a long string of happy coincidences that you've been enjoying. This is just the universe's little reminder that you can't get too comfortable in life. Just when you thought you had the whole thing figured out, something falls from out the blue and changes it all. - Horoscopes by Email - Celebrity Compatibility - Dating Do's and Don'ts

I don't know about "happy coincidences". I haven't been happy in a long time. I guess, I'll go and search for other horoscopes to see if they say anything different.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well since you haven't had a string of happy coincidences, then it must be time for them. I don't know if you've heard of the book, Good Luck: Create the Conditions for Success in Life and Business, but it's an interesting read with some good advice on how to become more lucky. According to the writers, Good Luck doesn't just happen. It's one of my favorites.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit