Crocodile Protein Peptide Cure for AIDS?

by Frannie Banannie 1 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

You can "google" it: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=crocodile+protein+peptide+cure+for+AIDS

Here's just one of the confirming links that appears:

http://biafranigeriaworld.com/weblog/reference_librarian/2006/03/03/cure_for_aidshiv.php

« HIV-1 was a Laboratory Creation | Main | 1971 AIDS development flowchart is absolute proof: AIDS is the "best-choice" Weapon of Mass Destruction »

March 03, 2006

Cure for AIDS/HIV

CURE for AIDS/HIV IMUSIL/TETRASIL

Update, May 5, 2005: "A Cure for AIDS/HIV, mysteriously withheld." Alternatives AVAILABLE

The bad news is, unfortunately, three years after the original releases below, I do not know of any way that anyone can receive the patented Tetrasil, non-toxic cure for HIV/AIDS. I consider that fact to be a blatant crime against humanity. I have and continue to get the information about Tetrasil and other non-toxic treatments and cures to as many as I can.

The good news is that I have accessed information about, what appears to be, other alternative, affordable, non-toxic treatments or cures THAT ARE AVAILABLE. Check out the facts, links & testimonials pages, which provide an extensive amount of evidence of the healing effects of the “ANTIDOTE - Anti-Microbial Peptide” at http://biologicalmiracle.com, and the post by individuals to the Yahoo Group http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CrocodylusPorusus/ "CrocodylusPorusus” at health.groups.yahoo.com.

Subscribe to CrocodylusPorusus

The purpose of the Yahoo Group http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CrocodylusPorusus/ "CrocodylusPorusus” at health.groups.yahoo.com is to confirm, or not, the validity of the information on the Web Site www.Biologicalmiracle.com about "The Antidote"*, as well as to seek and explore other affordable and non toxic treatments and cures, such as described at web sites: www.robertogiraldo.com - www.aliveandwell.org . The most important part is to get to The Truth about the whole matter: http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/

*"The common cold is a thing of the past, even serious infectious diseases such as Cancer, AIDS, SARS and many other life threatening diseases can be helped by the miracle healing powers of the Antidote.

The Antidote does not require a prescription or medical consultation before being taken as it is a natural alternative to Antibiotics or drugs which have failed to kill virulent viruses or bacteria that have developed an immunity to current antibiotics and drugs produced by modern medicine.

The Antidote is a unique Anti-Microbial Peptide offering the widest range of healing power on the market today. It kills all known deadly VIRUSES and BACTERIA in the body. The initial research was carried out over several years ago by the BBC.

The Antidote acts as an additive for your body's immune system. It will fight and protect your body from all virus and bacteria activated infections. The Antidote may be taken safely by children and adults even if on current medication.

The Peptide is a Protein Extract from Crocodylus Porusus, the largest living crocodile in existence and the most ancient living species on earth (over 20 million years old). A Peptide is a Natural Protein made up of Amino Acids strung together that destroy powerful viruses and bacteria by penetrating their membranes.

Check out the facts, links & testimonials pages, which provide an extensive amount of evidence of the Antidote’s healing effects. Take a look for yourself." http://biologicalmiracle.com

-----------------------------------

Update, January 13, 2004: "A Cure for AIDS/HIV, mysteriously withheld."

To whom it concerns:

It is apparent, to me, that Compassion Response Network ( www.compassion-response.net/ ) is engaged, quite likely unknowingly, in a cover delaying diversionary tactic (for some inexcusable reason) in regards to making the known non-toxic, one injection Tetrasil/Immusil cure for HIV/AIDS accessible on a massive global scale, with all deliberate speed. I hope I am correct about the "unknowingly" part.

The pertinent facts in brief, as I know them, are: [1] There are no logical reasons for anyone anywhere to be doing any additional, very limited "trials" with "six single injections" of Tetrasil/Imusil, given the facts that [2] the October 17, 1997 patent application filed with the US Patent Office states "...further testing revealed complete 100% destruction of the AIDS virus in vitro at 20 PPM, and the fact that said devices were harmless when ingested and inhaled, being non-toxic...After success with mice, the inventor was able to test the efficacy of said devices on two select etiological groups of terminal AIDS patients in a clinic in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Central America...Evaluations with Tetrasil were conducted on AIDS patients at Lucha Contra el Sida, Comayaguela, Honduras... All patients evaluated were terminal...What is claimed is: 1. A method of treating AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject. 2. A method for increasing white blood cell counts in AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject. 3. Methods of treating AIDS-affilicted humans according to claims 1-2 where the concentration of said molecular crystals is approximately 40 PPM of the total blood weight of the human subject...This application is a continuation-in-part of patent application Ser. No. 08/310,859 filed Sep. 22, 1994, now abandoned." [3] We here at YOUtopia INstitute witnessed the astonishing recovery, from being "...at death's door." to jogging and doing one hand push ups 3 days after receiving one injection of Tetrasil, 2 years ago - after having been infected with the HIV/AIDS virus for 10 years, of Dr. Boyd Ed Graves 216-382-9252 "Dr. Boyd Graves Claims that a Cure Already Exists !", "Dr. Graves asks President Bush to test patented AIDS cure" "AIDS cure recipient celebrates his first two years", whom we, at YOUtopia INstitute, assisted to get here to San Diego to receive the Tetrasil which was administered to him by Michael L. Culbert DSc (we also interviewed on our Internet radio broadcast), cofounder of IBC Hospital and Medical Center in Tijuana, Mexico. We interviewed Dr. Graves, before and after he received the Tetrasil, on our Internet radio broadcast, and have duplicated taped copies of those interviews. [Read the detailed supportive facts in our, YOUtopia INstitute's, original press release at PR Web Wire Service "CURE for HIV/AIDS?" posted January 24, 2002, and updated "A Cure for AIDS/HIV, mysteriously withheld." posted on March 31, 2003, which has been "accessed" 7,021 times and "picked up by a media outlet" 3,107 times - stats from PR Web Wire Service]

-----------------------------------

UPDATE: 4/11/03 to original release (below) of January 24, 2002

-----Original Message-----

[mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 12:42 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: RE: Tetrasil Information

Greetings Mr. Maupin,
    Unfortunately the person(s) at Marantech, LLC of Rhode Island -www.marantech.com - (the Tetrasil ownership corporation), for some reason, are not allowing the Tetrasil treatment/cure to be available to people infected with the HIV/AIDS virus. In spite of the fact that I was, repeatedly assured by their representative, Robin Dibattista, that they had established a protocol, cost, and had an arrangement with a medical clinic in Mexico where people could go to receive the Tetrasil, prior to my signing and returning to Marantech their associates confidentially agreement.

The fact that this is a new decision - one year after the one person that I had personal contact with received one injection of Tetrasil, which resulted in his remarkable recovery from "death's door" after having been infected with the HIV/AIDS virus for ten years, over six years after a patent application was filed with the United States Patent Office, with scientific clinical trial data, under the title "Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices" (click here or copy and paste for US Patent Office file), all of a sudden now for the past week refusing to return my telephone calls or respond to my e-mail (copied below) requesting an explanation, although I signed an agreement with them and provided to them (as Robin said to Laura, Secretary and Legal Assistant for YOUtopia INstitute), at least 50% of the inquiries that they have from people wanting

and needing the Tetrasil treatment/cure - that is illogical, unreasonable and unacceptable unless nothing can be done about this, speaks for itself.

Given these facts, the best suggestion that I can make to anyone at this point in time is to contact Marantech (their contact information is listed on their Web site http://www.marantech.com/), and insist on an explanation that

makes sense to YOU, and that YOU find acceptable. Please do refer to any and all of the information and facts that I have provided here and tell them that YOU were referred by Rama, The Cosmic Detective, Founder of YOUtopia INstitute.

You should receive, shortly after this one, a forwarded copy of my latest e-mail to Robin at Marantech.

Do the best WE CAN.

-----------------------------------------------------

Last email to Marantech Representative, Robin Dibattista:

-----Original Message-----
    From: Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, D.D. [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 12:16 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: Perry Antelman
    Subject: ...strange and bizarre...

Robin,

Your - and Bob and Nina - recent communications to me, and lack of, are so strange and bizarre that I, quite frankly, find it all to be downright hilarious, beyond the tragic effects and any logic or apparent reasoning. The following are some examples of what I mean:

1. During the last telephone conversation that I had with you, two or three months ago, you assured me that the Tetrasil treatment was available at a clinic in Mexico, gave me a cost and told me what the new protocol was for pre-treatment workup, after treatment follow up, etc., and that you were scheduling people for treatment sometime around the 10th of November, because you were expecting some doctors from Israel, who wanted to observe the procedure, to be here during that time.

2. Approximately, two to three weeks ago I called you at the Marantech office because I had several new inquiries for Tetrasil treatment. I had not had any communications with you for several weeks and I wanted to get an update before I responded to the people who were waiting for my reply to their inquiries. I was told my Nina or Bob that you were not in the office that day and they would have you return my call "The first thing in the morning" - that did not happen. So, I called again the next day and was told that you were in a meeting and would call me afterwards - that did not happen. The next day I called again and was told that you had "...just stepped out of the office." At least one of those times, Bob, after a lengthy conversation between he and I, promised that if you did not return my call that he would neither of those happened either. During that conversation with Bob was the first time anyone there ever informed me that the Tetrasil treatment was not available, the Israeli doctor visit did not happen, nor did anyone receive the Tetrasil in November, new trials were scheduled to be conducted in two or three countries outside the US sometime around February or March of 2003, and new "protocol" needed to be established. I was truly shocked and dismayed at what I was hearing from him and told him so. To which he responded that he wasn't sure about what he was saying to me and didn't want to put his "foot in..." his mouth or my mouth and therefore would sit down with you the next morning and have a "heart to heart" talk about the information and current status. Again, I never heard back from either of you.

3. Then, fully aware that whatever anyone said to me from there on the telephone was not worth a row of rocks, I sent an email to you on November 20th in which, one of the things I made clear was "If I have not received an e-mail response from someone there within the next 24 hours with a compelling reason for me not to, I will post a copy of this e-mail any and everywhere that I can, and send a copy to all of the people that I have referred to you, those waiting for a response from me and all future inquiries." I, actually, waited for three days before I started to send a copy, to people waiting for a reply from me, of that November 20th email to you, after still no one from there had contacted me with any explanation. In my replies to people I included the statement; "Given these facts, the best suggestion that I can make to anyone at this point in t

- For an example: the new talk from there about new "clinical trials" sometime next year, and establishing new "protocol" comes out of nowhere logical or reasonable, with the considerations that one person I know received one injection of Tetrasil a year ago with most dramatic beneficial results, you told me, in our last telephone conversation, that new "protocol" had been established, Tetrasil was available through you from Marantech, etc., and all of this happening (or rather, not happening) over seven years after the Tetrasil patent was filed with the US Patent Office (on-line at US Patent Office Tetrasil file) on October 14, 1997 under the heading "Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices" with the following information about clinical trials and protocol:

Primary Examiner: Hulina; Amy
    Attorney, Agent or Firm: Salter & Michaelson
    ------------------------------------
    Parent Case Text
    -------------------------------------
    This application is a continuation-in-part of patent application Ser. No. 08/310,859 filed Sep. 22, 1994, now abandoned.
    ---------------------------------
    Claims
    -----------------------------
    What is claimed is:

1. A method of treating AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject.

2. A method for increasing white blood cell counts in AIDS-afflicted humans comprising injecting a multitude of tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals into the bloodstream of the human subject.

3. Methods of treating AIDS-affilicted humans according to claims 1-2 where the concentration of said molecular crystals is approximately 40 PPM of the total blood weight of the human subject.
    ------------------------------------
    Description
    BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

The present invention relates to the employment of molecular crystals as anti-AIDS devices, but more particularly to the molecular crystal semiconductor tetrasilver tetroxide Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4 which has two monovalent and two trivalent silver ions per molecule, and which through this structural configuration enables intermolecular electron transfer capable of killing viruses and binding them to the resulting silver entity so that a single intravenous injection will completely obliterate acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) in humans. Furthermore, said devices are capable of killing pathogens and purging the bloodstream of immune suppressing moieties (ISM) whether or not created by the AIDS virus (HIV); so as to restore the immune system.

The present invention is based on concepts previously elucidated in applicant's U.S. Pat. No. 5,336,499 which discloses the destruction and inhibition of bacteria, algae and the AIDS virus in nutrient life supporting systems by using said silver oxide devices. Example 3 of said patent discloses that 18 PPM of said crystal devices could totally suppress the AIDS virus (page 6, line 5). Subsequent to the filing of the aforementioned patent, further testing revealed complete 100% destruction of the AIDS virus in vitro at 20 PPM, and the fact that said devices were harmless when ingested and inhaled, being non-toxic.

Encouraged by these evaluations and successes, applicant obtained permission to evaluate the crystals in vitro against murine acquired immune deficiency syndrome (MAIDS). Only one facility in the State of Israel is licensed for these evaluations, namely, the Kaplan Hospital in Rehovot, Israel, which is affiliated with the Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School where said evaluations were done.

The initial evaluations entailed experimenting with various silver moieties cited in applicant's aforementioned patent, concentrations, non-reactive buffers and modes of administration. After about 18 months of judicious efforts and initial failures, success was finally achieved in destroying the MAIDS virus in C57BL mice with a single intravenous injection. The results of this test program comprise Example 5 of U.S. Pat. No. 5,336,499. After success with mice, the inventor was able to test the efficacy of said devices on two select etiological groups of terminal AIDS patients in a clinic in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Central America.

----------------------------------
    And further:

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

This invention relates to a molecular scale device not only capable of destroying the AIDS virus, but of purging the human bloodstream of pathogens and restoring immunity to AIDS patients of the candidiasis and wasting syndrome categories. Said molecular device consists of a single crystal of tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4). The crystal lattice of this molecule has a unique structure since it is a diamagnetic semiconducting crystal containing two mono and two trivalent silver ions, which in effect are capable of "firing" electrons under certain conditions which will destroy AIDS viruses, other pathogens and immune suppressing moieties (ISM), not only through the electrocution mode, but also by a binding process which occurs simultaneously with electron firing, namely, binding and chelation of divalent silver, i.e., the resulting product of the electron transfer redox that occur when the monovalent silver ions are oxidized and the trivalent ions are reduced in the crystal. The binding/chelation effect occurs at active sites of the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. Because of the extremely minute size of a single molecule of this crystal, several million of these devices may be employed in concert to destroy a virus colony to purge a life support system of ISM and pathogens with the consumption of only parts per trillion of the crystal devices. Thus an optimum of 40 PPM of the devices by weight of human blood was found to be sufficient to completely obliterate AIDS. This concentration is slightly over double of the optimum concentration recommended in applicant's aforementioned U.S. patent for the destruction of the human AIDS virus in vitro. Other details concerning the structure of the crystal and its mechanism against pathogens, the AIDS virus and ISM would analogously hold here, and have already been further elucidated in said patent.

The actual destruction of pathogens, ISM and the AIDS virus is effectuated by injection of a suspension of these devices in distilled or deionized water with a non-reacting electrolyte directly, i.e. intravenously, into the bloodstream. A single injection is all that is required under these conditions. Accordingly, humans injected in this manner, upon being inspected after three weeks or more had elapsed and compared with similar humans that had been given placebos, were completely cured of AIDS. The control group still manifested AIDS. Accordingly, the tetrasilver tetroxide device performed in concert with and in full conformity with the ultimate objects of this invention. Furthermore, three out of four wasting syndrome terminal patients and four out of the five candidiasis terminal patients were still alive in 1995 after a year and a half had elapsed from their initial injection. By that time all the AIDS patients had been released from the clinic and allowed to return home.

Other objects and features of the present invention shall become apparent to those skilled in the art when the present invention is considered in view of the accompanying examples. It should, of course, be recognized that the accompanying examples illustrate preferred embodiments of the present invention and are not intended as a means of defining the limits and scope of the present invention.

EXAMPLE 1

Five patients afflicted with AIDS of the candidiasis etiological category were segregated for Tetrasil treatment. The rationale for selecting them was based on facts presented in an article by Peter H. Duesberg and Brian J. Ellison entitled "Is The AIDS Virus A Science Fiction?" (Policy Review, Summer 1990 pp. 40-51). Only the factual presentations of the article were utilized and the hypothesis of the authors was ignored. The facts presented in the article related to the method of selecting AIDS patients based on the five aforementioned etiological subgroups targeted by the CDC, and the evidence presented, that there is AIDS without HIV as well as with it so that an anti-viral agent in most instances will not necessarily restore the immunity system.

Evaluations with Tetrasil were conducted on AIDS patients at Lucha Contra el Sida, Comayaguela, Honduras. The patients two weeks prior to inoculation were removed from their AZT, AIDS therapy. Tetrasil was administered at approximately 40 PPM of blood volume per patient as a suspension in a proprietary buffer solution (pH=6.5), supplied by Holipharm Corporation.

The results of evaluations with candidiasis are tabulated in Table I under its disease category. All patients evaluated were terminal. Some, however, were in moderate (m) condition and others in poor (p) as designated in the Table. The I and F designations refer to initial and final values as shown. WBC indicates white cell blood count. The H column, following CD 8, indicates whether hepatomegaly occurred. This was an unfortunate consequence of the treatment which resulted in enlarged livers in all patients except the second one. Despite hepatomegaly, there was no interference with liver function.

The onset of hepatomegaly was not spontaneous and varied from patient to patient, being in the range of 4-16 days.

It should also be noted that shortly after injection of Tetrasil there were indications of fever (symbolized by T in the Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4 column), sometimes accompanied by fatigue (F). The body temperature was invariably 38.5.degree. C. (101.3.degree. F.). This was indicative of restoration of the immune response of the body, since normally the body will destroy pathogens when the immune system is functional by raising the temperature. The patient who died; first responded favorably to Diflucan, which previously gave no response. He was cured of his candidiasis, but unfortunately succumbed to his previous body damage. All the other candidiasis syndrome people who previously did not respond to the indicated medications subsequently responded after the Tetrasil treatment. Further evidence of the recovery of the AIDS patients manifested itself 30 days after the initial injection when white blood cell counts were taken. They are shown in Table I under the WBC column, which gives the initial and final WBC. All candidiasis patients showed a dramatic increase in their white blood cell counts, indicative of the restoration of their immunity systems.

--------------------------------

4. In your letter to me, dated 12/02/02, you opened with "Needless to say that when I read your e-mail sent to Tivian, I was very disappointed." Well, imagine how the hundreds of millions of people infected with, in constant excruciating pain, and dying from being infected with the AIDS/HIV virus feel, while you people seem to be 'dilly dallying' around there with the cure - which they can't get. Particularly when all you ever needed to do was to keep me updated, without my having to chase you down, return my phone calls to your office, or simply e-mail me with some plausible explanation that I could pass on to the people inquirihg to me.

5. And lastly, in the last sentence of your letter of 12/02/02 you wrote to me "If you wish to talk to me, do so ASAP that I might know where you (sic) head is at concerning future relations with you." In response to which I called the Marantech office again on 12/06/02 and was told "She's not in today." And still have not heard a word from anyone there as of right now.

- So that you can "...know where..." my head is concerning this matter and "...future relations..." - my head, heart and mind is the same place it has been all along in trying to assist people who need Tetrasil to get it. I'm very busy here at YOUtopia INstitute with numerous projects and endeavors, with the priority of helping as many as we can get the information and assistance they need to heal spiritually, mentally and physically. I AM not going to ignore those who seek information from us, and therefore will reply to any inquiries with the best true, accurate and up to date information that I have available to me at any given time, including the forwarding of copies of this e-mail.

One of the most baffling things about all of this is, how is it that you seem to be the only person in the Marantech office, which seems to have 4-5 people, and of the six billion people on this planet, that anyone can contact to try to get the nontoxic treatment/cure for HIV/AIDS of Tetrasil - or even, simply and truthfully, the current and/or future availability???

Do the best YOU CAN.

Straight ahead, albeit in a Spiraling sort of way -
    ALL Faith, supported by Knowledge, PROTECTS
    Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
    AKA INspector Out Rageous, Cosmic Detective
    Founder, http://www.youtopiainstitute.org/
    Tel: 619/584-0542 Fax:619/269-4561

----------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

-----------------------------

San Diego, CA. - January 24, 2002 (YOUtopia INstitute)-With the fact in mind that genuine "Faith Based Initiative" is crucially important, we are convinced that the matter is far too important to wait for "The President" and the US Congress to pass some legislation and allocate some money. Our non-profit, spiritual priority YOUtopia INstitute is moving forward to help neutralize the most sinister and devastating bioterrorism attack on the human species in the history of humankind on this earth.

BACKGROUND for helping as many people as we can, who are infected with the AIDS/HIV virus, to receive the non-toxic therapy of TETRASIL/Imusil, tested and USTetrasilPatent applied for as a "Method of curing AIDS..."

1. Boyd E. Graves, J.D. who was infected with the AIDS/HIV virus ten years ago, now dubbed “The Alpha Man,” for having been, officially, the first AIDS/HIV infected person from the US to receive an injection of Tetrasil, on November 19, 2001.

a. Laura and Rama are witnesses to the remarkable and incredible, overnight and on going, improvement in Dr. Graves’ energy level and physical appearance.

b. Upon returning to Cleveland, Ohio after taking the injection of Tetrasil, Graves had tests done at the Cleveland Veteran’s Administration Hospital. Those test results showed that after two weeks his T cell count had increased by 74%, and that his "blood pressure rate was that of a 25 year old."

c. Three months later the improvement in his physical health, in general, as well as his relief from years of constant pain, extremely low vitality and energy level continues. He's now doing a little jogging, playing a bit of tennis and doing one armed push ups.

Our priority goals, plans and intentions have to do with the practical application of available solutions for the major problems effecting human kind and the over all desirable quality of life on Earth/Gaia. Inclusive of providing liaison to people infected with AIDS/HIV to receive the intravenous Imusil/Tetrasil therapy.

Also, a Tetrasil topical ointment has been developed, and produced the results, for a wide range of health problems from Atopic Dermatitis through Treatment of [Basal] Cell Carcinoma, psoriasis, and much more found at the following link:

Tetrasil Testing Results
    For more specific information on 'The Science of Performance,' availability of outpatient clinical program - therapeutic treatment, cost and so on, E-mail The Cosmic Detective, and/or telephone - fax numbers below.

Heroine & Hero among us: Robin & Vincent Rabbi & Consciousness Frontiersman

YOUtopia INstitute
    4064 Monroe Ave. #C
    San Diego, California 92116
    Telephone: 619/584-0542
    Fax: 619/269-4561

Last updated September 14, 2002.
    Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, AKA: http://youtopiainstitute.org/[email protected]

Posted by Administrator at March 3, 2006 06:17 AM

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

More people and less crocodiles? Sounds like a win/win situation to me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit