Transference of Energy

by researcher 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• researcher
    researcher

Hi all,

I have been informed that an elder's wife is involed with a certain type of "medicinal treatment" that among other strange things, includes a 'transference of energy'. In other words, the elder's wife can work remotedly on other people's medical conditions, without having them present. Another wife of a different elder in the same congregation wrote a letter to the service desk in canada about it, and the result was the Ciruit Overseer met with the Elder and his magically endowed wife, and encoraged her to not focus on the stuff that seemed to bother some in the congregation, etc... Hmmm, if the person was not the wife of an elder, they would normally have certain priveliges removed etc...... any comments on this? I am told it is happening in Edmonton, Canada..... I have been given the names, more than happy to share in private email, pm etc...

• Scully
    Scully

How much does the charlatan Sisterâ„¢ charge for her services? Do people claim to be healed by her remote sessions?

I bet the local police would be interested in her scam.

• Clam
    Clam

Sounds like they've got demons in Edmonton.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Is she a Remote Viewer?

If so, the CO should have advised Crooklyn Bethel so she could tell them when False Religion is going to meet its end and the exact date for the BIG A.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sounds like Reiki.

While JWs are notorious for being into every alternative medicine going, the idea of remote Reiki would probably scare the bejeezus out of most of them

• parakeet
    parakeet

That elder's wife is a WITCH, a WITCH I say! Bind her, judge her and burn her!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

**off-topic alert**

If so, the CO should have advised Crooklyn Bethel so she could tell them when False Religion is going to meet its end and the exact date for the BIG A.

The above got me thinking. Maybe if some of these guys let themselves experience the big O they wouldn't be so concerned with the big A.

**end off-topic**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit