by sinis 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sinis
  • sinis
    sinis

Crap, forgot to add the link, let me know what you think:

http://www.medmalexperts.com/POCM/getting_started_pocm.html

• Moomin
    Moomin

Theres nothing there. Thanks for your reply to my other post. I will check out the link you gave me. Moomin.

• chaiyah
    chaiyah

What I don't see anywhere on that site which is fundamental to Yahweh's history vis a vis humanity is the entire concept of COVENANT : Promise and Promise Fulfilled. Yahweh had a covenant with Adam to steward the garden. Adam defaulted on the deal, so he never got his planet. He had a covenant with Noah to build a boat on the side of a mountain. Noah fulfilled the Covenant, so his family was spared and lived on. He had a covenant with Abraham to become a nomad and write down his descendants, so that someday Abraham would come into property. He fulfilled the covenant to bring literacy into ordinary life, and so his children have "blessed the nations". He had a covenant with Moses to bring the Israeli people into property, if they adopted His Law. Moses fulfilled the covenant to bring Israel to the Promised Land, so Israel was established. He had a covenant with Yeshua and Yeshua's followers, for a Kingdom. Profane history does not support the Covenant by the kingly line of Israel; however, the story goes that Telphi, daughter of King Zedekiah, became queen over Ireland in 853BC; and thereby the Kingdom came to pass. Nowhere in the Pagan mythologies is there ANY God-Personality making a DEAL with human beings. Noplace. I'll stick with Yahweh's Covenant of the Kingdom, thank you. Emily

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Nice site, I love the writing style. Hard to have any idea how much of it is true or not, but at least it's presented interestingly, and one could always cross-check the many "facts" presented. I did a tiny little bit poking on this sort of stuff at one point and was amazed at what I found. But others have mentioned since that the amazing things weren't as dead-on as they sounded.

Ah well, I don't really care anyway. But it's a well-designed, well-written, enjoyable site. Thanks for sharing it!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit