GENESIS REFORM FOR TOUR

by tijkmo 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

of europe and usa..

but no gabriel...no hackett...no new material...no suppers ready...and no scotland

cant wait tho

• south african beef
    south african beef

Yes should be very good - I'm not worried about the no scotland bit though!!!!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I'm ecstatic.

Not

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Cool!

Wait - no Gabriel or Hackett?

you sure it's not gonna just be the Phil Collins tour?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    GENESIS REFORM FOR TOUR

Yes, quite a Revelation.

• Sam87
    Sam87

im so excited ive soiled myself..........

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    you sure it's not gonna just be the Phil Collins tour?

nah it won't be...in their press conference it was actually tony banks who was the most excited about the whole thing and he said it would be a chance to play the stuff they are not so well known for i.e the less poppy stuff..

i actually saw phil on his first farewell tour last year....2 good songs out of the whole evening...one was a genesis one - invisible touch, and the other was his most genesis-like solo song - take me home...the rest was mostly duff covers upbeat psuedo soul or endless drum solos..

and to think that on the same evening marillion were playing a different venue a few hundred yards away for 1/3 of the price...tijkmo

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    a chance to play the stuff they are not so well known for i.e the less poppy stuff..

Now that's uber cool! I love their older, less well known music. 'The Lamb' will always be my fave album.

I might have to track down a ticket now

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I like a little instrumental piece.........Silent Sorrows for Empty Boats ....on the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway album done by Genesis. There is not much to it......but I just like it.

I would love to go........there will be some good music for sure.

Hope you have a good time Ian,

purps

• free2beme
    free2beme

Cool, might have to catch that tour. Even if it is all old stuff, who cares, I hate going to well known artist concert and all they want to play is new stuff I never heard of and I want is to hear the hits that made me like them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit