Republicans Changing their Emblem from an Elephant

by Elsewhere 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I heard recently that the RNC is changing their emblem from an elephant to a condom since it more clearly represents the party's stance : It stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives a sense of security while screwing others.

• Emma
    Emma

Have ya got a photo of that?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

*snort*

Especially funny since they are no longer "in the House"....

(you know that elephant in the living room that no one wants to talk about? Now it will be the condom in the living room no one wants to talk about....)

• daystar
    daystar

S'ok. The Dems still have their ass. Hmm... Reps, a condom, Dems an ass... do Dems feel taken advantage of? Do they complain of not at least getting a reach-around?

LOL! God I hate politics...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Well, no WONDER.........

Whether you're of one party or the other, you've got to
    admit, this is funny.....
  • Simon
    Simon
    I heard recently that the RNC is changing their emblem from an elephant to a condom since it more clearly represents the party's stance : It stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives a sense of security while screwing others.

LOL

I hope the decide to use Bush's "grinning baffoon" face. That way they won't be elected for a long, long, long time.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That other post showed up with a red "x" for the picture....lemme try that again......

Well, no WONDER!.....

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Frannie...LOL!!!

Swalker

• hambeak
    hambeak

My god that's so funny I love it thanks for sharing

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

That's funny Else-

Welcome to gridlock. Public opinion of Congress was at a all time low before the election wait till nothing gets done and everyone starts blaming and screaming at each other. Any progressive agenda will get vetoed by Bush and anything too conservative will never make it through committee by congress. I'm starting to like this idea.

The thing that may disappoint most of the critics outside of the US is that the Bush and Condi set foreign policy not the house or senate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit