Balanced or Psycho "The Scales"

by crossroads 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• crossroads
    crossroads

Libra's

• Find true loveGet ready to party! From September 23 to October 23, the Sun will be traveling through the social sign of Libra. Expect your social life to get busy this month.
    And if you are a homebody by nature, don't be surprised if an increase in invitations challenges you to get up and go out. If you're always the life of the party, this is the time of year when you will be most appreciated.
    Get out and get down

Libra is the seventh sign of the zodiac. It represents the partner, the negotiator, the peacemaker and the exterior world. While Libras can be vacillators, trophy wives and false flatterers, they can also be extremely diplomatic, careful with feelings and wonderful entertainers.

The Libra without a purpose – be it a spouse, lover, pet or big project – is a lonely soul. Ancient astrologers have described Libras as hollow vessels, waiting to be filled by a partnership, a cause or a purpose. If your business partner is a Libra, you are probably on solid ground.

To answer the question an even amount of both; really depends
    what scale we our on at the time of the asking or if we have taken
    our medication or not. But we are Peaceful very Peaceful, it is that fact that drives us insane

"War is not the answer only love can conquer hate"

• larc
    larc

Crossroads,

Truely, truely, and verily, verily the Libra month is a big one for me social wise. My wife, myself, and my son are all Libra's, hence three birthdays to celebrate. Besides that, I going to visit about a dozen people from this board in October via my travels.

• crossroads
    crossroads

Happy Birthday my Brother---I too have many relatives who
    are Libra's we have this very strange connection under the
    surface. Please be careful in your travels, now's the time to
    remember the words to all those Dylan Tunes.
    Peace and Love-----Mark

• larc
    larc

Thank you brother CrossRoads,

I will be careful on my travels, and I will bring along some Dylan music. I think "Highway 61" would be appropriate.

Some other travelin music from memory:

Goin down that lone lonsome road babe.
    Where I go, I can't tell,
    but goodbye is too good a word babe,
    so I'll just say fare thee well.
    I can't say you treated me unkind.
    You coulda done better, but I don't mind.
    You just kinda waisted my precious time,
    don't think twice, it's all right, (and the harmonica plays)

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

brother(S).. enjoy the times of this year which is yours.......

Mark... get out and just keep gettin... good luck onthe new job! choose me some good tunes... you will be a REAL CAFE man now!..*S* funny isn't it

Larc.. have wonderful travels and smile at the wonderful GIGI akaZAZU

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit