People think I'm dead...

by Garrett 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Garrett
    Garrett

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry to keep harassing you with these posts...

So today, I decided I was ready to look at a text from a sister who "liked" me. She knew about my depression and apparently she says everyone is worried about me and she wants me to respond because she's worried that I'm not "here" anymore. Basically, she's worried I killed myself.

I feel bad for putting her through that, but I feel that for my sake I shouldn't respond with anything. Perhaps I'll respond with "I'm alive" and then go back to ignoring everything lol

Thoughts? Again, apologies for all these posts asking for advice regarding random things.

Peace,

Garrett

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I agree...send her back "I'm still here". Stop there. Tell her NOTHING else. You will have people fishing around (nosy people). We had the same thing happen. Tell them you are still around and leave it at that. It drives em nuts when they don't get the info they want.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

"Cautious as a serpent............."

Just respond with a "Thanks for your concern - I'm doing well, thanks. Hope you are too."

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DITTO.

She is just looking for an opportunity to be the leading gossipy bitch at the Hall.

Doc

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Say, 'actually my depression has gotten better lately. bizarrely, I think missing meetings is helping! Thanks for your concern. I'm going to keep doing what's making me feel better.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit