Regis and Kelly TV Show

by jrjr4189 8 Replies latest jw friends

• jrjr4189
    jrjr4189

Just curious if anyone has ever watched the show before and seen how they show a shot of NY city every morning to talk about the weather. Anyway the shot is from Brooklyn and you anc clearly see the watchtower complex in the foreground.

• Amazing
    Amazing

I have never watched Regis and Kelly or when it was Regis and Kathy Lee. So I missed the lovely sight. I will watch and see. - Jim W.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

If I need to punish myself for some deed of villainy, I will tune in.

• juni
    juni

I have watched their show a few times, but I never noticed. I'll have to tune in sometime and take notice.

Juni

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yep I mostly watch ...Till Kelly starts getting 'sl*ty', if you know what I mean, ...and I have seen the disgusting witchtower building!...LOL

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Yep I mostly watch ...Till Kelly starts getting 'sl*ty', if you know what I mean, ...and I have seen the disgusting witchtower building!...LOL

ROFL

I avert my eyes whenever Satan's Temple is panned by the cameras.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

No I haven't seen the Ivory Tower of the Evil Empire. I have seen Kelly. I like her. She's a total dork but you know what...? She acts as though she doesn't give a damn what you or I think about her. I like that quality. I try not to worry about what others think. I try to treat them well; hopefully they'll do the same for me. That's really all that matters... isn't it?

I guess it doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes too. **Oh, hey, honey. ...I was just about to wash those dishes.** HaHa!

• Anitar
    Anitar

Sorry I'm usually at work or school by the time Regis and Kelly come on. I do manage to tape Oprah though.

• jrjr4189
    jrjr4189

I am usually never home either at that time but I was home sick from work yesterday. and I agree that she is very easy on the eyes, thats mostly why I left the show on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit