My poem on Myspace...

by ZeroKool29 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ZeroKool29
    ZeroKool29

If you have myspace please go check out my latest blog post, "Children of Jehovah" <a href="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=36883057&blogID=187857759&Mytoken=40B6A581-FC76-481E-AA3421882E079F2414959318> HERE</a>. I'd appreciate whatever feedback you can offer.

• XU
    XU

Whoa! That was a flashback. I loved the illustrations. They really served to drive the points home. Let me be your friend! I will send a request pronto. Yeah, it's a small comfort that your were scared out of your everloving mind as much as I was. What a twisted thing to do to a little kid.

• ZeroKool29
    ZeroKool29

By all means. Thanks for checking it out!

Is there any way you can make that a clickable link? I know how to do the HTML but it doesn't seem to be working in this forum.

• reganashe
    reganashe

That was awesome!!!! i left you a message (i'm ********)

• ZeroKool29
    ZeroKool29

I really appreciate it. Anyone who wants to feel free to add me as a friend. I post blogs pretty frequently and I really would like to do a series on JWs to try and raise some awareness.

• XU
    XU

Hey I just joined the JW club on myspace. also, live links aren't allowed on here, so we all have to copy and paste. i'm jamming to your replacements song, it's so cool.

• ZeroKool29
    ZeroKool29

didn't know the links weren't allowed.

the refreshments rule. I love them. too bad they broke up.

• XU
    XU

uhh, i guess i don't know what i'm talking about. i just used some live links on another thread. sorry for the misinformation, someone else will have to show you how. thanks for being my friend.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Sorry... Not much of a peom... it didn't even rhyme!

Actually, It's hits pretty deep........ NICE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit