Shining as Illuminators in The World--pdf!

by Atlantis 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

anyone have an updated link?

Jaracz wants to see

• Frank75
    Frank75

Yeah. The links are both dead for me.

I have my own copy but it would be nice to have a pdf file on the 'puter.

Frank75

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Frank75:

Instructions for downloading Shining Illuminators. Another link. 1. Click on the link below. 2. When the next page appears, scroll down to the bottom of the page. 3. Look for "Shining Illuminators file name to the left of your screen. 4. Look in the center of the page for a counter to be counting seconds down to zero. 5. Enter the code provided by the site in the small window provided then click on download file.---------------------see below: A window will appear as soon as the seconds count down to zero to the [ right ] of this file name.

Filename: 1977-Shining_as_Illuminators.pdf
    Filesize: 30MB
    Downloads: 0
    Description: Education
    Direct Link: http://www.badongo.com/file/1648594

Click on the link below first to start. http://www.badongo.com/file/1648594

• Frank75
    Frank75

Thanks for the extra effort. I actually tried the original links a couple days later and it worked fine.

Frank75

• helpmeplease
    helpmeplease

Hello,

I am really interested in obtaining a pdf format of this book, I've tried the 3 links bun none works, could any one create a new link please, or tell me how to get a copy.

Thanks in advance

helpmeplease

• tfjw
    tfjw

Links are no good now.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

I could make a searchable PDF of the OLD Illuminators (Pioneer) book, but if somebody has a copy of the NEWER version and would be willing to lend it to me to scan a copy, I'll make a PDF of that version too. Any interest? PM me if you have a copy you could lend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit