How do I turn in my time now that I'm DF'd?

by 30girl 5 Replies latest jw friends

• 30girl
    30girl

Just wondering, since I talk about the WTBTS now more than ever(being disfellowshipped does me that way), do I submit negative hours since it's all "Apostate in Nature"? Shouldn't I be able to figure in some sort of multiplier (1.3 or 1.4) since people are more willing to listen to negative talk about the Borg...what do you think?

• exwitless
    exwitless

What if you made your own "time slip" each month and mailed it directly to the Governing Body?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Hey!

You might have hit on something that will create confusion in the elder ranks. Why not turn in your hours VIA mail to the book study leader and wait and see what happens?

I bet you utterly freak them out wondering what to do about how repentant you are.

Just don't answer when they call.

• 30girl
    30girl

Good thinking! I also think it's an utterly hysterical idea to create a space on the time slip for negative hours (or create a new time slip as exwitless suggested), that way the society can continue to report hours. Maybe if they report DF'd hours by 2, they'll only get positive numbers and then their reports will look so much better!

• gordon d
    gordon d

Hey 30girl,
    Since (luckily) the WTS publications are just as useful in supporting Apostate doctine as Borg doctine you should get credit for placing mags but don't forget that the hours don't count unless and equal number of hours are spent in the coffee/donut shop.

As far as making sure the slips get recorded and in respect to not forcing anyone to fellowship with you, the old brick and rubber band method is hard to beat.... all you have to do is find a KH with windows.

(the above post is meant for humor purposes only and in no way should be considered as the poster suggesting or condoning any form of criminal activity)

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

A few years ago, someone sued the Borg for thousands of hours in documented field service and wanted to be paid for it. Guess what? The court agreed. They got a good settlement and one great retirement check!!!

Oh, I forgot, nobody is suppose to know that........my bad!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit