Does anyone have the WTLIB in Japanese?

by mebaqqer 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mebaqqer
    mebaqqer

Hello all! I'll try to keep it brief...

I was in Japan for a year and a half. During that time I talked to Witnesses over there. I am back now, but before I left I got the guy who talked to me's E-mail to keep in touch. He did mention that he would like to introduce me to English speaking witnesses after I got back, which I will do at a later date. However, I would like to close off the two areas I had talked to him with while in Japan; Life, How Did It Get Here? and Pay Attention To Daniel's Prophecies. At any rate, while ideally I would like to find a way to obtain the WTLIB in Japanese, I was wondering if anyone here would be able to send the Japanese articles or quotations I need by E-mail. (I really do not want to resort to translating English articles backwards as that would cause problems in terms of the quality of any evidences I would present.) Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Mebaqqer

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Doesn't exist.

• mebaqqer
    mebaqqer

Actually, I know for a fact that it does exist as the Witness I talked to in Japan pulled things from it. I could recognize the formatting of the citation ****name your publication and page here***. Further, I have seen pages from Japanese Witnesses that talk about it.

• mebaqqer
    mebaqqer

Here is a webpage that actually has screenshots of the WTLIB in Japanese. http://biblia.milkcafe.to/wtlib.html . This page is a "Watchtower Library support page" for the WTLIB in Japanese that introduces users to the software and provides information on troubleshooting.

• windchime
    windchime

I only have 1999 ver with me, which contains Life book in 1985, but no Daniel's. Where do you want to quote?

• mebaqqer
    mebaqqer

As of this moment, I would like to get the discussion on the wayyiqtol (waw-consecutive) conjugation found in furoku san ha - keizoku koui moshiku wa shinkou koui o arawasu heburai-go doushi ( Hebrew Verbs Indicating Continuous or Progressive Action ) found in sanshou shiryou tsuki shinsekai yaku seisho (The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures with references).

Mebaqqer

• mebaqqer
    mebaqqer

I also remembered that I need the statement from “All Scripture is Inspired of God and Beneficial,” Study Number 8-Advantages of the "New World Translation" p. 330 (seisho zentai wa kami no reikan o uketa mono de, riyaku desu, gakka dai 8 - shinsekai-yaku no riyaku[?]) that "the verb in Genesis 2:3 is in the perfect state, but in order to harmonize with verse 2 and Hebrews 4:4-7, it is translated ‘he has been resting.’"

Mebaqqer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit