Who's getting their costume ready?

by lawrence 5 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Since leaving madness (pioneering), I have enjoyed Halloween - probably the only holiday I enjoy aside from the Memorial, Xmas, and Easter. I've worn some outlandish outfits in the past, how about you? This year there is the Dunwoody 2nd Annual 'Hung, Drawn, & Quartered Pub Crawl and Costume Contest'. They have 5 pubs, 2 English double decker buses, and the buses run every 20 minutes from pub to pub - only rule: a costume. This year - a cheesy Witness suit, busted up tie shoes, and a grim reaper mask; of course, a green Witless Bible. So what are you wearing? C'mon become King Kong or Dorothy from Oz and visit your favorite elder.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

My favorite costumes of mine in the past were:

Jambi from Pee-Wee's playhouse (complete with closing magic box doors and table on my shoulders, someone didn't know I wasn't a table and got very embarrassed sitting her paper plate of food on me.)

I was also very fond of my "concrete airbrushed yard madonna" costume with a latex sacred heart sporting safety orange spray painted rays. I have to admit that costume was much more effective with the cigar.

I'm just going to have to wing something from the thrift store this year, all my stuff is in storage.

Hey Lawrence, do you really do Memorial or is that a bit of a JOKE???

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Mine's ready. I bought a raisin and I'm gonna stick it in my belly button and go as an oatmeal cookie.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

LOL Frannie!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yer crackin' me up tonight Frannie!

I bought a raisin and I'm gonna stick it in my belly button and go as an oatmeal cookie.

Too darn funny!

I'm not dressing up this year but I have the house all decorated outside scans the puking pumpkin I've yet to carve. I'm waiting 'till the last minute last year those darn jack-o-lanterns got moldy! I swore when I started celebrating the holidays that Halloween would be one I would pass on who knew it would turn out to be one of my favorite holidays. Guess it's the demons in me coming out!

I really just wanted to wish everyone a......:

• lawrence
    lawrence

Baba Yaga-

No joke. I do memorial every day. "For as often ..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit