Just drove by my local KH

by headmath 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• headmath
    headmath

I just drove by my local KH at 10:30 wednesday Oct 25 and noted 18 cars in the parking lot. This contrasts from just last wednesday when there where 60 cars in the lot. This shows that the turn out for service is down by 75% in a one week period.

I guess alot of dubs have placed their tracts. Just yesterday 2 JWs knocked on my door. They knocked (hit,hit) then 2 seconds later pressed the door bell. What nit wits would knock and press the door bell seconds apart??. I knew it had to be JWs so I scrambled for my anti witness tract and headed up stairs . I opened the door and the 2 dubs were already walking down the side walk. They were at the door for no less than 15 seconds!!

It appears the JW don't what to get into a conversation about false religion since the internet has exposed them for the false prophets they are

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

You have to allow for the COs visit too when counting cars :)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    It appears the JW don't what to get into a conversation about false religion

No, for the most part they dont want to get into a real conversation . "Hello, I am presenting this message and here is your copy" is about all they want to say.

Some do, of course, mainly the older ones who get bored presenting literature and learned their stuff before it as dumbed down - but they would skid-addle at the sight of an "anti witness tract"

• sf
    sf
    I knew it had to be JWs so I scrambled for my anti witness tract and headed up stairs . I opened the door and the 2 dubs were already walking down the side walk.

Excellent. May I suggest you keep your material near your door. Mine is in the smokers table right next to the front door. {{ big thumbs up headmath }}

Some do, of course, mainly the older ones who get bored presenting literature and learned their stuff before it as dumbed down - but they would skid-addle at the sight of an "anti witness tract"

Then why do they go? Why don't you all just burn your damned masks already? Do us a favor and keep your lying, fake, bored-to-tears selves at home. With all these masks you should throw a huge masquarade party and revel in your evils.

See, this type of hypocrisy, two-faced, self-centered attitude, while pretending to care is what frustrates me to no end.

sKally

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

scuse me, skally, how do you do that nifty thing with the quote? Im new here...

• Clam
    Clam
    scuse me, skally, how do you do that nifty thing with the quote? Im new here...

Groggy I'll answer in case he don't come back. On the upper row of the tool bar there's a little ghost like icon next to the smiley icon. Cut and paste a posters text then highlight it, then press that quote icon.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    since the internet has exposed them for the false prophets they are

Gotta love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit