New tract??

by Sam87 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sam87
    Sam87

Does anyone have a scan of this new tract? i havnt seen it yet and i want to know what the fuss is all about

thanks,

Sam87.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Nothing to really care about. Nothing you did not hear a million times as a Witness. Nothing that has not been said millions of time in their publications, and magazines. It is the same crap, same story, different tract. I got one this last weekend, threw it away. Not worth taking any space up in my house. I work with a ton of people, none of them mentioned it. So it must be really putting the world on notice, and having people shaking in their boots. It must be front page knowledge, behind war, terrorism, economy, elections, family, health, and other minor concerns.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You don`t have Tract???..I have a Tract!..In the Wilderness,I was deliverd a tract..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Sam87
    Sam87

i agree with you free2beme, no ones mentioned it at my work wither, hell i havnt even heard of it off anyone else but this forum! lol.

Its funny that they keep bothering because at the end of the day anyone that tells you out of the blue that ''your going to live forever'' or something else like that the first thing that you think is ''your insane'' and if you dont think that the next thing is ''ok then wheres the proof'' but they cant answer that, so of course no ones going to listen.

Sam87

• Sam87
    Sam87

lucky you OUTLAW! seems to me im the only one without one of the bloody things

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Here ya go, Sam... so sorry it's not an active link, just copy and paste

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/122327/1.ashx

Baba

• Sam87
    Sam87

Thank you Babayaga its very much appreciated :)

Sam87

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit