School schedule references

by Mulan 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mulan
    Mulan

Each year someone makes up a booklet that includes all the references for the weekly TM school. It isn't the schedule, but the actual exerpts from the WTS publications, week by week.

Does anyone have a copy of the one for 2007?

In the past the WTS discouraged people from having these, printing them up and distributing them. I understand that they have let up on that.

One of my JW friends asked me to ask all of you if anyone has one. (she knows to ask me for advance info ) She lost contact with the people who supplied them for her in years past.

I want her to have this because she always gets one made for my elderly mother, in large print.

Thanks!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In the past the WTS discouraged people from having these, printing them up and distributing them. I understand that they have let up on that.

In the Current KM they have clamped down again - states it can be done but for personal, family and use of a close friend BUT no money to be charged

• Mulan
    Mulan

right............my friend would get several printed up and only charge what it cost to put them in booklets..............she never made a profit.

Obviously someone complained.

Does anyone know where I can get this information?

• blondie
    blondie

Both sites I had were taken down per the September 2006 KM.

• chester
    chester

Mulan,

Check your PMs

• Mulan
    Mulan

thanks...........maybe they will be back up soon.

Chester, you have an email.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Mulan you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit