something is wrong

by becca1 8 Replies latest jw friends

• becca1
    becca1

The last topic posted is dated Nov.29, 1999. What is wrong? Also, I posted a topic and it did not show up.

• JH
    JH

Try clicking on active topics on top of the page.

You'll be in sync. with the forum.

• magoo
    magoo

........click back to page 3637..................

magoo

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

It just happened to me, too, even after I refreshed the page.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Becca1, I was having horrible and similar problems with the site for a few days also until this evening. Sad emo told me that when she had similar problems, she discovered that newly installed spyware and anti-virus software caused the problem and she got it resolved that way.

I knew I had changed to a new ISP recently. Still everything was fine until the ISP automatically upgraded my hi-speed. I notified my ISP tech support group and when I heard from their tech support this evening, they told me to turn off the hi-speed. It worked. Everything's back to normal.

Check with your ISP tech support and tell them what problems you're having and that you've never had them before.

Also, I should let you know......I upgraded my internet explorer to IE7 before I heard from my ISP tech support and it, too, resolved part of the problem.

Frannie

• becca1
    becca1

Thanks everybody!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Is it working for you now becca?

You might also try a hard refresh F5, delete cookies, temp files and clear your catche. After you do all that turn your computer off then back on and let it reboot.

If that doesn't work jump up and down and throw eggs at the monitor, won't help but you'll feel better.

• magoo
    magoo

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> magoo

• Undecided
    Undecided

The same thing happened to me. I thought the Englishman was back since it was his post I saw when I opened the site. It was OK this morning.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit