"Bible Teach" Book Question

by JW_Researcher 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Was the "What Does the Bible Really Teach?" book released in hardcover in addition to soft cover or was it released in soft cover only?

Please and thank you.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW_ Researcher:

Soft Cover is the only version of that book that I know of being produced. I have never seen a "hard cover" copy.

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Butters
    Butters

Check the original copyright date. Is that a book that was published before 96'? I know they stopped the hardcovers around that time I think. If it is a book that has been around a while, then it was at one time in hard cover. In 95' they came out with the "Knowledge that leads to everlasting life" which was temporarily available in both. I have two nice little red hardcovers. Oh the beautiful books and wonderful golden letters on the covers. Always judge a book by it' s cover. LOL the audacity!

• Arthur
    Arthur

The "Bible Teach" book was published exclusively in paper-back. The Society now publishes all "pocket sized" books in paper-back; including the Year Book. To my knowlege, there are no more pocket sized hard-covered books being produced at all anymore (except for the Reasoning Book, OM Book, and the Song Book).

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you for the information. I wasn't clear and have been out for a bit.

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

The song book is softcover too now I believe,

cheaper...

"The end of hardcover publications is near!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit