Does anyone have a source for JW publications?

by Sam87 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam87
    Sam87

Just wondering if anyone has an 'inside contact' or some way of getting the newer JW material, i think it would be interesting to see what they are printing now, does anyone know of anything new? i have no way of getting any anymore because i no longer attend the meetings as of quite a few months ago,

Thanks

Sam87.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear SAM87,

Just stick around here. Seems like we get info. on up and coming news and publications LONG time before the rank and file even know about it. By the way, Welcome to the forum!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Hells Fairey
    Hells Fairey

I wana get hold of the NWT and a revelation book, and read them for myself this time, cus now im interested in interpreting it how i read it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I wana get hold of the NWT and a revelation book, and read them for myself this time, cus now im interested in interpreting it how i read it.

I think the NWT is available online at the official Watchtower site; www.watchtower.org Try; www.reexamine.org Jeff

• jgnat
    jgnat

For the latest material, why not try the laundromat?

Or, on a sick day keep an eye out your front window and check to see who in the neighbourhood is on the RV list. Go visit that neighbour with cookies in hand and ask if you can have the materials after they are done.

• Mary
    Mary
    Or, on a sick day keep an eye out your front window and check to see who in the neighbourhood is on the RV list. Go visit that neighbour with cookies in hand and ask if you can have the materials after they are done.

LOL!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Go the KH - go to the lit counter - ask for what you want - leave before the meeting starts.

Jeff

• Sam87
    Sam87

thanks everyone for the sugestions and the warm welcome, im very tempted to get my suit on again and just walk to the counter (in a hall in another state so they dont know me) and ask for what i want, lol, that was a good idea jeff.

Sam87.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit