End of the world? Do they wanna tell me then??

by awol 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• awol
    awol

HA HA

Well, I have family in the org and I have a best mate in too! Now, either they are embarrassed or have run out of tracts or something.... but NO ONE has rang me to tell me to pull up my socks and get back as I am about to DIE!! Hey perhaps they don't love me after all.

Now, to me, if I was one still..... I think I would be trying to tell everyone!!! My friend tells me of the meal her mate are arranging on the w/nd with the cong.... of her money probs.... but NO mention of the end of the world!!!

Funny isn't it - I don't think they even believe it!!!!!

• JH
    JH

I had a few good friends in the Org. who went up to the top and are now elders, and they never come over to see me, or warn me that the end is now very close.

They have 2 reasons to come and see me or warn me that the end is close... 1st, its their duty as elders, and 2nd they used to be my good friends. But they don't come over.

Maybe they are anxious to see me die?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Maybe its the teeth?

W.Once

• stapler99
    stapler99

Possibly it's embarassment. When I believed in all this Armageddon nonsense I did have part of me that wanted to go and shout at all my school-mates, "Join the Jehovah's Witnesses or otherwise Jehovah will KILL you at ARMAGEDDON!", and I wanted to say similar things on the field service, but I had learnt to pussy-foot about the issue, from being on the field service with people, who never used an approach so direct. I always thought we gave up to easily when "witnessing" to people, especially considering that they would die if we didn't convert them. Instead, when asked if non-JWs would die at the big A then I came out with the old lines... Jehovah makes the decision, no-one knows who'll be saved etc. I wondered, if this is so then how do we know if even the most devout and long-serving old-timer on the congo wouldn't be killed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit