End-Time-Prophecy flyers being circulated in England!

by Atlantis 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

These 'End-Time-Prophecy' flyers have been handed out in many neighborhoods in England since September. http://resized.file.sc/anon/RSdHvnEW.jpg Cheers! Atlantis-

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I like that the word Manipulate is used as that was my first reaction. Opportunistic

Whoever wrote this has got the WT figured out.

Thanks for sharing.

purps

• chiddy
    chiddy

Well I 'm a waiting tell me now please or I'm going to sleep

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks purplesofa!

alt

Cheers! Atlantis & Nevada-

• Satanus
    Satanus

That must piss off the local jwbots, someone else stealing their thunder. When the people get the wt tract, they will just yawn and say, 'another one?' The jwbots will probably think that it's the debil trying to obscure their message. Haha, so funny.

S

• Butters
    Butters

What I cannot figure out is why we don't have as much large scale media attacking the JW's here in the states. I think the dubs are paying the Associated Press. With all the hypocrisy, you would think that we would see many more of the molestation and abuse cases brought forward on NBC investigates or the CBS evening news. I think a good way for Katie Couric to get her career really rolling is to do a sit down at the end of each news broadcast with the many women and children of past WT abuse, and have a woman to woman talk... Also I am hoping that we have a female prez soon too.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Satanus:

chiddy:

Butters:

Tweety picture no.0614

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    What I cannot figure out is why we don't have as much large scale media attacking the JW's here in the states.

Americans are much more religions than Europe.

We are more careful about stepping on peoples toes, I live in the Bible belt, and JW's are not the only ones saying its the end.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit