THE USA GET'S READY TO STRIKE!!!!

by Gianluca 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Gianluca
  • Uncanny
    Uncanny

Great cartoon. I thought the one done early on of the Statue of Liberty buckled over as if holding her stomach from a just received gun shot wound was particularly poignant, and very moving as well.

Yes, it appears as if a strike is imminent now that the Taliban's rather wishy washy order for Bin Laden to leave Afghanistan has been rejected by the United States.

Tell me, Gianluca. You live in Italy. Is that large US Military base just outside of Naples gearing up to join in George Bush's crusade against terrorism. When I was living near there as a JWitness three years ago, I remember meeting quite a few sisters - African American mainly - whose husbands were either soldiers or sailors there. Some of these men were actually studying. I wonder where their loyalty lies now, or what's going through their minds, and also how might their 'loving' brothers and sisters be treating them.

Uncanny
    Will 'Infinite Justice' last forever?

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Hi ,

For the moment there is not much extra activity around the US italian bases. Only the security has been stepped up.
    Ciao
    Gianluca

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit