Just wondering?

by 5thGeneration 2 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

If Jehovah uses the armies of the world to advance his purposes. Are the individual soldiers blood guilty?

If, as the Society says, many persons in the past have proven faithful already, why are we still in this quagmire?

If Jehovah's people have been in and out of favour since the beginning, why would we assume that the WT has been blessed non stop since 1919?

Sorry. Just the ramblings of a drunk!

• choosing life
    choosing life

The issue of mankind proving faithful to God and Satan and God fighting about universal sovereignty makes no sense. You are right, men have already proved faithful and still are. I wish I could tell you why we are still in this mess but I can't. I am interested in making the best I can of it and when we find out the answer, it won't be in this life.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I suppose if God uses some armies to punish a certain nation or group then they are not guilty of anything but are in fact in good standing for that. As for the JWs being God's chosen people that is at the centre of the WTS cunning web of deception, which they use to sell themseves to the world. It's a grandiose but unverifiable and empty claim, their history shows that they are just as bad if not worse than the groups that got "rejected" in 1919.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit