Well hey.

by AnonyMouse 5 Replies latest jw friends

• AnonyMouse
    AnonyMouse

I'm that person that was here like...a month or two ago, then disapeared.

I came back one day, only to find that I was signed out. Password somethin or other. So I requested password, signed in, and didn't realize I was signed in. So I just went off and did other things.

But I can't stay away for long.

I learned lots of smart stuff here (I now use the word 'dub' when talking to myself, as I do so often because theres no1 else I can trust to talk to).

And I've become more sure in my own beliefs. And more sure about the crime perpetrated against me (lack of regard for me being a HUMAN BEING capable of having my own wants, needs, beliefs, and thoughts).

And I know to lay low.

Gone is my constant desire to start a war with my mother and tell her this and that, all in a vain attempt for my freedom.

Now, the hardest thing for me to do is watch all the cute girls mislead in such a way. If I could get away with it, I'd run away and take them all with me :P .

Basically, I consider myself an adult. So what if the government doesn't think so? I can think freely, and have done so for several years. I pick and choose what to belive and what not to believe. And I'm extremely lonely like this. I have noone it feels. No real freinds or family. No significant other that I so desire. No woman that feels about me the way I feel about her.

My enemy is time and lonliness.

But enough poetic ramblings! I'm a jolly chap, I can get through this with a smile, like every other day! It's good to be back, and write things like that, cuz it makes me feel better. Don't even care if you read it (and your poor folks will, sorry). I just have to keep telling myself "A year and a half, a year and a half!"

• Fleur
    Fleur

I remember you, Mouse. Keep on keepin' on, every day is a day closer to your freedom. Lay the groundwork, young paduan. Lay it well, so you can hit the ground running.

all the best...

essie

• jgnat
    jgnat

I, too, remember you. It sounds like you have a plan. Stick with it, you will do well. As a side-benefit, you will be a strong-minded adult, not easily duped. That's not the worst thing in the world.

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

Hi Mouse

hang in there- you can make it!! dont be a stranger :)

• TheKings
    TheKings

you're lucky to know these things. living with the thoughts that you're not good enough for doubting kills you inside. i am working towards my freedom as well.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Hey anonymouse, Boy, you've got spunk! I can see you know how to pick yourself and keep going. What a gift. Keep it up! I am amazed that at such a young age you have developed your own agenda and plan and know yourself so well. You are strong person. Never forget that. All the best! Kitten Whiskers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit