Jw from Illinois

by Jeepthing 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeepthing
    Jeepthing

Well, we don't worry too much. I was want this to be over. We as family are doing okay. My kids don't really miss anyone. When we decided to fade away, we knew we might get df or da by them. I am still surprise that we aren't considering all the evidences they got on us. They are losing people and hardly any young ones are there. Sometimes, they are so glad to see us. I feel bad for them because they don't want to except that they are getting smaller and smaller in sizes. Denial.

We are ready for whatever decisions they make about us. We decided to leave upto them since they are the ones claiming to hold authoriy over us. And we will respect their decision. But you are right about one thing, I probably would get upset somewhat just because we would be labeled as something we don't deserve.

Anyway, I am so glad to meet you and found someone so close to home. Hope to talk to more in the future.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Jeepthing,

WELCOME to the forum!!! Hang in there!! You won't be alone! Just have faith and comfort in knowing that they persecuted Jesus, and labeled him with things that were not true either! So, how can we expect any less to happen to us! We have been labeled in the entire circuit, yet we have not been DF'D, or D'AD. It stinks, because we are being shunned based off of rumors and slander! Some love!!!???!!

Anyhow, hang in there, you are among friends here who understand! Best regards to your family!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Jeepthing: 1st of all, I dig your name. 2ndly, thanks for sharing your story and your strength.

Catfish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit