Male Military Cadets Drop Giant Water Balloon on Female Cadet in PortaPotty

by seawolf 6 Replies latest social current

• seawolf
    seawolf

West Point Male Military Cadets Drop Giant Water Balloon on Female Cadet in Porta-Potty

http://www.teambio.org/2006/10/west-point-male-military-cadets-drop-giant-water-balloon-on-female-cadet-in-porta-potty/

Click on the picture and it takes you to the link for the video. I thought they were carrying a huge watermelon at first!

These a******s should be locked in a porta-potty and "shock and awed" while they're in it! They could have killed her!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Pranks by cadets on cadets are as old as cadetship itself.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Not just cadets.

College freshmen. Add beer. We almost burned our dorm down...

• troucul
    troucul

It was a little excessive, but minor hazing is ok in my book. After all, she, and all other officers will be figuratively stabbed in the back by Iraqis during her tour. Better help her get her thick skin.

• Soledad
    Soledad

well I thought that was funny

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I wouldn't be surprised if they got in trouble for destruction of government property and endangering a fellow cadet. I mean, I laugh, 'cause I know no one was hurt but, honestly, she could have been. Stupid. At least use a lighter water balloon.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

These a******s should be locked in a porta-potty and "shock and awed" while they're in it! They could have killed her!

Actually they should get to spend a day in the bottom floor of that two story port-a-potty from The Simpsons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit