The Watch Tower Farm store is closed

by plmkrzy 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Can those of you that have good links to old articles paste the links here? My desk top went down about 2 years ago and I have been using my laptop since. I wasn't smart enough to "quickly" transfer everything to disk before it crashed. Thank you in advance. I looked up online this link below and had to laugh at what I found. hmmm...

Welcome to THE WATCHTOWER FARM REPRINTS.

the largest online resource for vintage and rare Watchtower publications.
    FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
    Watchtower May 15, 1957 pp.313-315 Appreciating Basic Christian Publications:
    …The zeal of Jehovah's Witnesses for knowledge may even prompt them to dig back into things that were published long before they came into the truth, expanding and deepening their understanding, and ever growing in Christian maturity. Do you dig into our older publications to expand and deepen your knowledge on subjects about which questions arise? Have you really studied these earlier publications? How is your background of knowledge? Never think: "Oh, I know most of that." For you will find, indeed, that you do not and that you will be strengthened by your additional study...once you have completed your study of them you can then look to even older publications. Only by studying earlier publications and digging back through previous issues of The Watchtower kept in the library at your local Kingdom Hall. There is much in the way of spiritual riches and aid toward mature knowledge in these earlier publications, and their study is most certainly worth your time.
    http://www.watchtowerfarm.org/servlet/StoreFrontOur online store is currently closed for maintenance.
    Please visit us again soon.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I'll send this to my mom. She says I should look ahead to the future not behind at the past.

Oh, so then this won't work anyway.

You are allowed to look at the past only if you are wearing your rose colored glasses.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

moo hopefully your mom has better luck then I did getting access to those old mags. The WT library is out of service.

added link from LLs thread

http://www.blueletterbible.org/study/cults/exposejw/chap2.html

• ballistic
    ballistic
    My desk top went down about 2 years ago and I have been using my laptop since.

Sometimes, it's just a case of sticking another hard drive in as the primary boot drive with a copy of windows on it and you will still be able to access the old data as a secondary drive. Alternatively, there are various boot utilities or Windows utilities which can try to recover the data. Occasionally though, the data can still be irretrievable if there has been a head crash or some other catastrophic hardware failure - but even then the information can still be retrieved if money is no object. If you know any techies, most of them have a small hard drive they don't need to fire up the old machine and see what's what.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Thanks ballistic that's helpul info.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well this is just irritating. Are they working day and night to cover up all old wt literature so they can do what? Say they didn’t say that?
    Arrg.
    Every site I go to that has “actual” articles is down. Even though it is funny to see them work so hard to cover something up it is soooo chicken***t. What are they worried about... Armageddon will be here before enough people have a chance to read anything anyway…right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit