Asiaweek Quote from new JW Tract

by moomanchu 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Across Asia and beyond,power-hungry leaders are cynically manipulating people's religious sentiments for their own needs. As the world threatens to sink into madness, it is time for a rethink. The Rationalists International, an organization based in India, recently asked: "Has anyone noticed there is an elephant in the room? It is religion." Perhaps we should stop talking about freedom of religion and instead consider freedom from it.

http://www.asiaweek.com/asiaweek/daily/foc/0,8773,184417,00.html

I wonder why they didn't include the rest of the paragraph that's an even better quote ." Perhaps we should stop talking about freedom of religion and instead consider freedom from it".

I get a kick out of how the tract talks about false religon, but only implies it towards Catholics and Christendom.

Get some balls Watchtower and start mentioning some other religons, cowards.

When did the Watchtower start refering to itself as a religon? I thought religon was a snare and a racket.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Had to add this, the date of this article they quote from is:

Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Kinda old light? no?

• Zone
    Zone
    I get a kick out of how the tract talks about false religon, but only implies it towards Catholics and Christendom.

Most JWs fail to realize that False Religion refers Islam, Bhuddaism, etc. Even less even know that Islam's roots is in Genesis as well(Hagai/Ishmael).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit