What was the big news?

by why144000 6 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

I might have missed something (I often do!) but I thought there was going to be some BIG NEWS being released in September. Could someone fill me in as to what it was, or did someone suffer from premature speclation?

• chiddy
    chiddy

You missed it fool. the big A comes on 02 October 06 , wake up man start storing food and water .......... fool..............

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

lol

• sspo
    sspo

The Pope is studying with jehovah's witnesses and progressing quite well spiritually.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

the news? Jaracz and comp. going out of business. They are liquadating every thing in store. No credit? Bad credit? No blood? No problem! We are selling everything at a "FRACTION" of the cost.

• Jamie_from_Canada
    Jamie_from_Canada

LMAO! see if you guys can make this forum have the biggest stream of stupid replies. the big news...

• moshe
    moshe

The WTb&TS just bought Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch in California. The writing department will be transfered to California so they can begin work on a new batch of predictions for the next generation of JW's. Judge Rutherford did some of his best work in California and they are hoping the magic will happen again for them a second time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit