Anyone from San Diego area?

by gadfly 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• gadfly
    gadfly

I'm wondering if anyone here is from San Diego, mostly East County -- ?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Gadfly -

Welcome to JWD!! It's good to have you join us.

Someone started a thread just like your's this morning:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/121466/1.ashx

I hope y'all can meet up. I might be interested in a weekend meet-up but weekdays are pretty difficult for me since I'm about 45 miles northwest of LA.

Enjoy!!

-Denise.

• gadfly
    gadfly

Thank you, Denise!

You're not THAT far away -- let me know if you ever want to come down for a visit -- I'm the same way with week days, anyway, cuz I'm a teacher and CHAINEd to my job!

thanx for the link!

stacey

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    thanx for the link!

You're welcome. You might like this one, too:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/120741/1.ashx

Don't know if it's too far for you, but the timing is right...! One week from today.

-Denise.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I am, but I'm just east of Mission Bay.

• sspo
    sspo

How about Temecula, is that close enough?

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Hi Gadfly, I'm in North County and so are a couple of others. We are trying to get something lined up. I'll keep you posted. I will private message you. In fact, any in the San Diego area, can send me a message and I will try to organize something.

• gadfly
    gadfly

Thanks for all your responses! I guess I was trying to find people who I might have known in the past -- but getting together would be great, too!

So, let me rephrase this:

Is there anyone on the list that ever lived in the East County of San Diego druing the 60's, 70's, or 80's?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I had a few friends down there in the 80's and 90's. Don't know if was north south east or west, though.

One lived about 10 minutes from Horton Plaza. (Claire Mason was her name back then)

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit