Looking for newest Watchtower CD Rom

by AK - Jeff 9 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I know that Reexamine has it for download, but the site is down. Any other ideas?

Jeff

• Arthur
    Arthur

AK-Jeff,

I sent you a PM.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Is the "newest" still 2005?

• agapa37
    agapa37

The Kindom hall has them

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, the CDs are not stocked at the KH. You would have to put in an order and wait several months before it came. I knew many JWs who just burned a copy and gave it to other JWs (even people just studying). So, AK-Jeff if someone burns a copy for you that ultimately came from the WTS, they are only continuing a standing practice.

Blondie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

A couple of kind anon's gave me direction on it - once I get it loaded, how do I transfer the ISO file to CD ROm or my hard drive?

Jeff

• zev
    zev

i'd appreciate a link i a pm. i dont use it but my gwen sure does :-) two weeks ago when a couple hosers came by she gave them something to read..... they said no thanks. she said, its from the watchtower cd .... HA! what a hoot she is!

• Mysterious
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx all - I love my high speed service [not the top speed available, but what a move up from dial up]

I downloaded it in about half hour - then it was simple to put on CD - I just right clicked on the file on my desktop and viola

Once again thanx all that assisted this neophyte.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Zev

I don't feel free to second hand the link that was passed to me in private - but if no one does, pls PM me and I can send you a copy of the CD Rom now.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit