Judgment Based on?

by MikeNightHaShev 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

Answer: Your Works
    Not how many people you signed up, not in trying to be on the right team/gang/group/affiliation.

2Sa 22:25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness(which involves Mitvahs-works); according to my cleanness
    in his eye sight.

Psa 7:8 The LORD shall judge the people; judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity[that is] in me.

"...if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday." (Isaiah 58:10).

Scrolls:
    This fragment concerns either the retribution in store for the wicked or the rewards awaiting the just.
    Frag. 2 [ . . . ] custody of the angel of intercession [ . . . ] 2[ . . . ] Your [st]rength. and to fight against all the la[nds . . . ] among them Your rewards (retributions?) [ . . . ] 4[ . :. . ] and Your judgments You] make marvelous among them [ . . . ] s[ . . . concern]ing [a]ll Your works [ . . . ]

Your New Testament:
    Matt 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father
    with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his
    works."
    Rev 22:12 "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to
    give every man according as his work shall be."

James 2:26 “As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead”

James 2:17 and Romans 10:10 .

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
    the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
    (meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
    holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
    Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
    **He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
    Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
    V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
    Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
    llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
    4Q246 ,
    1QS x12-18

• kes152
    kes152

Actually, the basis for Judgement is that the Light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the Light.

Why?

because their works were wicked and they did NOT want to be corrected.

John 3:19-21

So, depending on how YOU treat the Light when he comes to OPENLY EXPOSE your nakedness before ALL onlookers like he did the Pharisees... that is how you will be judged.

Each man's 'work' depends on what 'work' they did for or AGAINST the Light. A man's righteousness comes from FAITH. he who has true faith in Jah'shua ... will have everlasting life. They are not to be judged becaused they passed over from "death to life."

Peace to you,
    Aaron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit