The elders and the anointed

by greendawn 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

How can it be that most of the anointed of the JWs do not have any previliges in their local congos even those that have years of faithful service in the org? Isn't it strange that the non anointed elders have more functions than the anointed?

That obviously amounts to the GB suppressing the anointed, does it not? How can they have no function at all assigned to them by (their) jehovah whereas the non anointed elders do? And the GB would no doubt get the elders to DF them if they disagree with them.

But I would rather say that the anointed and others have many good corrective ideas about the org that the GB despises and so things don't get set right.

• Sasha
    Sasha

And if and when any anointed write something for the Watchtower or Awake, it is scrutinized and edited beyond belief before it goes to print. They are just "respected" for what they are as partakers of the emblems at Memorial Time (After all, the Governing Body has to take there word for it, that they are the anointed) don't they?

• chiddy
    chiddy

Most annionted are mostly slightly mentally deranged or fully up their own ass.

• blondie
    blondie

The anointed I have known were not mentally deranged, well, not any more than the average JW. If you are young, at most the anointed you have know are older people past 80 who can have physical issues that affect them mentally or people who are newer and think they will be "special." Before 1930, almost all WTS members were anointed, so it wasn't special and they were younger people without the idiosyncrasies that can come with age.

Blondie

• chiddy
    chiddy

The worst types are the younger anointed twats that claim to be replacement anointed for the ones that fell away!

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello Greendawn:

I began partaking the last 4 years I was in the borg. Even though I was a fulltime pioneer and never been counseled..for anything substansial, I was told be 2 different elders, that they were sure I wasn't anointed. Everyone I know, who has ever claimed to be anointed was scoffed at and laughed at. (except for a woman about 65).

I liked what you said here:

But I would rather say that the anointed and others have many good corrective ideas about the org that the GB despises and so things don't get set right.

You've got that right....
  • free2beme
    free2beme

I honestly think the elders have a serious distrust for the anointed. For they know how much they are hiding, and yet they got appointed. Imagine a group of people who could be hiding even more, and that makes them despise them.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

How are the "annointed" going to be kings over us...if they are up there and we are down here..

Who are they going to kings.....and "queens" over?

i thought women were not allowed to lead men?

isn't that what got us into this mess to begin with?

i am serious lost here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit