Please forward to all Christian Contacts

by mikepence 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mikepence
    mikepence

I have posted this to several Yahoo Groups in order to try to get the ball rolling:

This message is part of a simple campaign to let people know that they need not put up with being bothered by Jehovah’s Witnesses at their door any more.

It is the policy of Jehovah’s Witnesses, in compliance with laws in many countries, including the United States, to not call on those who have specifically requested that Jehovah’s Witnesses no longer call on them.

It is that simple.

At the web address http://www.geocities.com/mikepence/wt_letter.pdf you will find a simple letter that can be filled in by you, with your name, address, and signature. Mail it to the address at the top of the letter (or create your own letter, if you wish), and you will soon be free to enjoy your weekends without this disturbance.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected].

Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested in its content.

If this message has reached you in the form of an unsolicited email, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Peace and Love,
    Mike Pence

• mikepence
    mikepence

GeoCities sucks. I seem to only intermittently be able to get to this document.

If someone wants to post it elsewhere, email me and I will send it to you.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Great idea - but... how can we preach to them unless they come to our door?

• mikepence
    mikepence

This is more intended for the general population than ex-JW's.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

in ny they cant even get people to say to telemarketers
    "please remove me from any list you have"

and you want em to do this??

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

MikePence,
    Let me know when you have a suitable link. I have a lot of people on my mailing list who I knwo would be interested in having their weekends free from in-your-face-tele-religious-marketers.

Bridgette

• mikepence
    mikepence

I have also constructed a web page at http://www.geocities.com/mikepence with a link to the letter.

Please let me know if this page or its link does not work for anyone.

Thanks,
    Mike Pence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit