Overrated Games

by gamefreak136 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• gamefreak136
    gamefreak136

I'd have to go with these 3 games (They're all pretty good games, it's just that the noted issues I had really put me off):

Metroid Prime - Too much backtracking, really dull, lifeless world, and a real lack of innovation.

Ninja Gaiden - Too much trial and error gameplay, a broken save system (saving anywhere should be an option), and derivative

gameplay.

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - Bland world, broken combat system, and too much reading.

GameZone

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This is your first post?... Ok!

I would go with

1. halo
    2. any of the metal gear games
    3. any final fantasy game...
  • GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I completely agree, gamefreak136. Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive, beastly cult.

Shel

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Doom 3, nice graphics but the game play is too repetative. Yes I know its a shoot em up but the game layout was really lazy.

Half life 2 Episode 1, Half life 2 was a brilliant game but this add on was a cheap add on to it that lacked any imagination and was boring to play.

Rougue Trouper, A really boring game with crap graphics and to ridged a game playing style. Go to point A now go to point B, now go to point C and kill anything thats in the way.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Halo2, COD2

COD3 is coming out the first week of November and Halo3 next spring. They will revolutionize the gaming community and live play.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit