Sims 2

by pennycandy 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Okay, I made this great neighborhood full of outlandish people. I had a snake family, a tiger family, a demon family, a fleshless family, etc, really cool. I raised up their kids and started to intermingle them to see what kind of horrid offspring they would produce. Morbid, I know, but beautiful people get boring after a while.

Then I moved . . .

And slap my butt and call me shirley I lost my disc!!! I still have the case with the registration number and everything, just the game disc is gone.

Anyone know a way to replace just the disc without having to spend another $40 or go to jail for something illegal?

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Any Sims 2 players out there? Anybody? . . . Helloooooooo . . .

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Most software companies are happy to replace a lost or damaged disc for a mininal fee if you go through their channel of doing it. Probably it would just involve mailing the original jewel case with registration number back to them with 5 or 10 bucks. Just give em a call and find out.

Hope that helps.

Peace to everybody

LDB

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Never heard of that! I'll give it a try. Thank you.

• tan
    tan

I'm a simmer too. Haven't played in a while though. I've done this with my Original Sims game. Go to limewire.com (install it) then go into Programs and type Sims2 - you may be able to retrieve it there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit