i was born into a violent abusive JW family

by ania 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• shera
    shera

Ania,

****hugs****

Welcome.

I am speechless....makes me so angry that this bulls*# t goes on in this world! Even thinking that a loving God would want these people to be protected(the abusers),for his own name. When do people need to protect god anyways? Makes no sense.

• PeachRose
    PeachRose

OMG! You poor thing - I am so sorry for everything you, your mother and siblings went through! I hope the authorities take care of that so-called "elder".

I wish you and your family happiness and peace with your life.

All the best,

M

• mama1119
    mama1119

Welcome. I am so sorry to read your story. What an awful man. I hope you stick around here, it can be very helpful to read others stories similiar to your own . Good luck on bringing it to the authorities...I hope they can help.

• sf
    sf

Thumbs up for speaking out!! {{{ Hugs of comfort }}}

i couldn't stand to see her being treated like this so... my eldest sister (then 21 yrs old) and myself (11 yrs) went to the police and filed a complaint of sexual abuse (she had actualy been raped) against our father.

BRAVO!!! More should do as you did.

It is disturbingly ironic how the jws, who need two witnesses to a crime, would not be THAT, a WITNESS TO ABUSE.

Action needs to be taken on this man. He must have a spotlight shining down on him for all to see and beware of.

Please seek out Kim Norris. If there's anything I can do, PM me {upper left logon box} with his vital stats.

Just because he wasn't convicted doesn't mean we do not bring awareness of him to our communities. There is much you can do in this area of awareness. I'm here to help.

sKally

• jambon1
    jambon1

Welcome.

Your father sounds like an unbelievable bastard.

Please, please do all you can to fight against his position as a respected member of society as well as a JW elder. You may save many more little ones from his disgusting actions.

Love and thoughts,

J

• sf
    sf
    ...fosters children...also works for Barnados (an organisation set up for taking in-home care of preschoolers who's parent is on a benefit and part-time working).

http://www.barnardos.org.uk/

• sf
    sf

Here's the CONTACT US page for activism on this case:

http://www.barnardos.org.uk/who_we_are/contact_us.htm

It's important they realize how much they are a part of his problem by hiring him, even after knowing the accusations. TELL THEM YOUR STORY. That you lived an abusive life with him. Tell them who you are and who your father is. Demand, for all those children in his foster care, they do a solid background check on him.

Impress upon them how insane it is to take the risk of allowing him near ANY children and that they will be just as responsible if and WHEN he strikes again.

This is what I intend upon stressing to them.

Your comments and outrage are only an email and/ or phone call away.

sKally

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome--so sorry about you and your family's suffering.

The JWs make me literally sick to my stomach when I read stories like yours, where they make abused people stay in those situations and do nothing about the abuser.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hi Ania and welcome, it is always sad to hear about all this abuse happening to so many. Actually it makes me angry to read what your father did. My father was a violent fanatic, but nothing in comparison to yours. We should do all we can to protect victims using our knowledge about the jw-org. I am happy you got out and realized how messed up some those people are, claiming to be the only true servants in the only clean organisation of god. All the best for you, freetosee

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit