Bible Riddles-jokes (El Fluffo)

by monkeyshine 6 Replies latest jw friends

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

I found this link to a few good Bible jokes. Some are childish but funny nonetheless. Anyone have any good ones?

http://wilk4.com/humor/humorc16.htm

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Who was the greatest Wall Street man in the Bible? Noah - he floated his stock while the whole world was in liquidation.

• VM44
    VM44

There is only one word for this....pun-ishment! :)

--VM44

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Did'ja know that Paul had a horse called Izmee? Yep. Its darn tootin' right thar in yer own Bibles.

Did'nt Paul say "Whoa, Izmee" at 1 Cor 9:16?

It gets worse.

During the reign of J Edgar Hoover at the FBI, the Witnesses were called J Hoovers Witnesses

Hang on I ain't finished yet.

Samson was such a great stand up comic he brought the house down

Nope, you aint gittin away that easy:

Balaam was the tallest man in the Bible. Well, he musta been. He done tied his ass at one tree and hell if'n he did'nt strech hisself out at the other tree.Hot Damn! Now thats reel tall ! !

Cheers

• Legolas
    Legolas

In Jerusalem, an English female journalist heard about an old rabbi who visited the Wailing Wall to pray, twice a day, everyday, for a long, long time.

In an effort to check out the story, she goes to the holy site and there he is!

She watches the bearded old man at prayer--and after about 45 minutes, when he turns to leave, she approaches him for an interview.

"I'm Jane Collins from the BBC, sir, how long have you been coming to the Wailing Wall and praying?" For about 50 years, he informs her.

"50 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"

"I pray for peace between the Jews and the Arabs. I pray for all the hatred to stop and I pray for all our children to grow up in safety and friendship."

"And how do you feel, sir, after doing this for 50 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a fu*king wall."

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Don't quit your day job Moggy. Good one Legolas.

Why do cows make such good Jehovah's Witnesses?

Because they are always out-standing in the field.

O.K. here's one I made up as a kid that's pretty corny...But funny if you know the reference...

Which religion's followers have the nicest hair?

Jojoba Witnesses.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well I thought these were really funny just in case you missed them

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit