A question on blood

by 2112 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

Ive been wondering, over the past few years as more and more blood fragments are being "allowed by God", do these new revelations coincide with and GB members their families, or other prominent one's needing such treatment? In other words if they need it then God changes his mind and allows it.

If that could be shown then it could really "play well in the press". I don't know if there is any way we could find out but I have thought about it.

• TD
    TD

I suspect (?) that recent changes are only an effort to simplify the policy and render the JW parent organizations less vulnerable on the legal front.

Critics of the JW blood policy have pointed out that normally the ability to understand the act is a prerequisite to the ability to bear responsibility for the act.

Since the average JW neither understands, nor can explain all the nuances of a policy that they are expected to die for, if need be, it naturally raises the question of whether they are acting under diminished responsibility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit