If you could only ask one question thread.

by sinis 3 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

Well, last night I asked my "believing" wife that question (if you could ask only one question and get a truthfull response, what would it be?). Now mind you, I have been working on my wife for awhile since she still goes to meetings. Yet, she still insists that it is the "truth". Well, she says, " I would ask who has the TRUE religion". Completely blew me away. I asked her that I thought the JW's had the truth and she didn't say to much. She almost seemed to doubt that they do. She asked what I would ask and I said I would like to know if this life is all there is or is there something else. I may still get her yet

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Wow...that is a start!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Once someone starts to think outside the box anything can happen.

Good news!

Wow!

Is that not the sad part about this whole religon thing? So many expect to find one person or religion that has "All the answers". And if a group of people start to agree on some beliefs they start putting up walls, and making laws, and then start judging eachother on who is or isn't worthy.

Good luck with your wife, I'm pulling for you.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi Sinis - that's great! - So she doesn't believe in it 100% then. I'd imagine if someone had no doubts at all about the religion, their question would be asking for the whearabouts of Armageddon or suchlike. Thats really cool, am pleased for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit