A New Week. Begins.....

by Tina 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Greetings All!
    While the grieving and mourning continue for so many,and my heart and thoughts go with them,my hope is that we as citizens of the world,can pull ourselves up and begin this week with postive and constructive thoughts on making our world just a little bit better,in our own individual ways.
    Our strength lies in the healing ahead,and the determination to carry on,never forgetting what we've been through,but doing all we can to excel and work towards constructing a better life.For ourselves and for others. We may never meet a person or people we assist,but know all who try, make a positive difference and that lives are unknowingly touched and benefitted by what we do.
    That we re-affirm and renew life by doing what we can to help and support others,that we move forward. Luv to all,Tina

""It is quite true what Philosophy says:Life must be understood backwards.But that makes one forget the other saying:it must be lived-forwards............'S.Kierkegaard

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the post.

I woke up this morning saying, okay, time to go to work and move forward. Life does indeed go on and we must adapt to the new circumstances.

peace to all

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit