It aint Osama. Its the evil WT cult at work -PROOF

by GWEEDO 1 Replies latest jw friends

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

Ok..

Who has the money?

Well, the WT does. Its been bleeding its members dry for years!

Who has the will?

Again the WT does. We all know how much they hate the world and this 'evil Satanic system'.

But...Who has the training?

Again, the the WT does. Just go to the official WT site and then go to 'current topics'. See the rather quaint title: 'Making air travel safer'. Click there and the true deviousness of the evil WT cult is revealed.

[url] http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2000/9/22a/article_01.htm[/url]

They have been caught out big time here. Apparently this article appeared in Awake sept22 2000. So we can safely say they have been planning this thing for years... those sick MF'ers. Scroll down the page and notice the picture of NY with the WTC in focus. Obviously the dub in the simulator is about to go through a dry run. Scroll down even further and notice the glee with which the dub plows into a control tower.

"As I now try to "land" the "Boeing 747" at "Charles de Gaulle Airport" under the watchful eye of my copilot Terry I expect to hear the sweet chirp of tires touching down on the tarmac. Alas, a bad maneuver freezes the screen of the simulator! I just crashed a "big iron" into the air traffic control tower!"

Bad Maneuver huh! Someone get the feds!

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

Obviously trying to pre-empt Armageddon. Got sick of waiting. Had enough of all those false dates so they've decided to get pro-active.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit