Maximus and Francoise where are you???

by buffalosrfree 5 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Have Maximus and Francoise been posting and I haven't seen it or are they awya or????? Really miss you posts Maximus, look forward to seeing them again, I'm sure your are keeping tabs on all that has taken place and we look forward to you viewpoint on all of this.

Francoise, I remember something about you going on vacation, did you go out of town or??? Look forward to seeing you with and wisdom on posts too. buff

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

Maximus is alive and well and working hard on other projects at present. I am sure that once he has more time on his hands he will be in touch.

Best to you all - HS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

In these perilous times, it seems that it's the 'little things' that count, the relationships we have with people dear to us. So I'd like to say I appreciate you guys who have all posted here on this thread or been named here.

God bless us all.

Ozzie

PS: Mrs Ozzie has just been given some sombre news by her doctor. A long fight ahead for her.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((ozzie and Mrs ozzie)))))))))))0
    Im so sorry. Thoughts of strength and courage going your way! luv,T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks Tina. We appreciate the kind thoughts. It's been a terrible week or so for so many including us and we weren't ready for another blow, so we'll gather some strength a bit later we trust.

Cheers, Ozzie

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Ozzie, sorry to hear about the misses. My thoughts and prayers will be about ya. Buff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit