BOMBS AND TERROR MANY FACE EVERY DAY!

by JUSTAMOM 2 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello to all

Just a thought with ALL the "stuff" going on.

Please do not misunderstand my feeling and heartache that our nation is experiencing. It is truly tragic. Death of ANYONE ANYWHERE touches me more so from time to time depending on ME.

But I just wanted to mention something that hit me this morning that I heard the spirit recall to me.

Yes, this event was a tragic instant explosion.
    And the fact still remains on who EXACTLY to point the finger at.

We watch the same thing almost daily these days, atrocities happening and mass destruction to our fellowman, some our brothers (or potential) and it is truly like a movie to us (some of us). But it seems to be a different story when it hits close to home.

Why?

And everyday just because we feel relative freedom to walk out our doors and know we are safe, well-fed and secure.....we THINK we are SO much better off than the other side of the world.

Why?

Everyday... somewhere... our neighbor next door, our friends, our relatives, under OUR OWN PEACEFUL LOOKING ROOF exists terrorism and bombs. Bombs every bit as destructive as what happened tuesday.

Some victims wishing it was instant for THEM. Why do THEY have to keep waking up everyday to IT!

We continually maintiain the good-looking suit, attache life style, when "INSIDE" we are either dropping, producing or creating destuctive bombs with our hearts and actions.

Think about it. ABUSE either PHYSICAL, SEXUAL, EMOTIONAL, PHYCOLOGICAL, or RELIGIOUS is happening all around us. We can touch it. taste it, feel it. But from the outside ALL we care about is how we look. OUR FEELINGS! Forget about the other persons.

We may not realize in our hearts many times we justify "hatred in us". Point the finger. Cast stones.

But as long as our home in clean, our lawn is mowed, our clothes are the latest, we be clean.

But it means NOTHING TO JAH! Cleanliness is of our spirit, not our flesh. It is the heart that he truly examines not 'the yard'.

If we want to be treated mercifully and be foregiven, WE MUST DO THE SAME. The "vengence" belongs to Jah. It is he who created and reads the hearts, not us. What a burden we are being spared from.
    One of JUDGING our fellowman.

Again, it was something I needed to share. Please, no offense is intended. Just an honest personal examination of myself and any who are here that understand what the spirit is saying to those of us that belong to our master and leader, Christ.

• logical
    logical

Thank you.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, dear Naomi... peace to you... and may I say... AMEN... and AMEN.

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of our Lord and Master, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.... to time... INDEFINITE...

Shel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit