A new future for Publishers?

by HAL9000 3 Replies latest jw friends

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Dear Kingdom Publisher,

The Faithful and Discreet Servant, has recently described how Jehovah's loving kindness has benefitted the now former members of Bethel. We believe that Jehovah will provide all of those affected with a modest means of living and counsel avoidance of all extravagance.

Recent new light has revealed that the printing activities of Jehovah's spirit directed organisation can no longer be considered an appropriate use of resources. From January 1, 2007, which is not so far in the future as to be beyond the end-times, ownership if the publishing facilities will pass into the personal ownership of the Governing Body.

In order that timely spiritual food is delivered in an appropriate manner, the faithful and disceet servant has arranged for the Kingdom Publishers to be more closely involved with the provision of publications.

Before January 1, all Publishers who wish to remain in good standing will obtain appropriate desktop publishing facilities, including colour laser printers, from the newly formed Kingdom Printers Supplies. Equipment to provide a secure internet connection will be available for the download of the Watchtower, Awake and other publications but will prevent connection to any of the many apostate chat rooms that are growing like weeds in Jehovah's garden.

Publishers will be responsible for printing all materials required in their minstry and for obtaining suitable papers and inks, also from Kingdom Printers Supplies. Any material published using other suppliers materials will be regarded as an apostate act with the usual consequences.

Remember that your place in Jehovah's Kingdom depends entirely on your contuining good works, which include the maintenance of the Governing Body in the manner to which they are accustomed.

We are confident that Jehovah will richly bless the financial adjustments that you will need to make in your lives to balance the need for the reassignment of the faithful former workers at Bethel with the needs in the field.

Your brothers,

WTS Branch Office

PS Please excuse this. I am having a bad attack of sarcasm & needed to let loose with something.....

H9k

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Don't worry H9k, it may not be so unrealistic really - you only have to consider what has already taken place in the Borg to see that nothing too bizarre is beyond them.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I say we lay off all of the Governing Body members and outsource their jobs to India.

• Mary
    Mary
    I say we lay off all of the Governing Body members and outsource their jobs to India.

LMAO! I second the motion.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit