Why god hates amputees

by sspo 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten

Wow. Who writes all this stuff? Its pretty funny, and true too.

• lowden
    lowden

That site is a great find SSPO.

I shall be going back to it. Very good indeed!

Peace

Lowden

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Someone posted about this web site before. As always, I have to comment because my husband is an amputee. Not only does god hate amputees, so does the Veteran's Administration. You fight a war over in whatever country, then you come back home and fight a war with the VA for your benefits!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

The following is from a forum where they were discussing the same thing.... I think I would have to somewhat agree:

Well, for every amputee that doesn't die as a result of the amputation, wouldn't that be considered a healing? What about limbs or digits that are able to be reattached? Isn't that an evidence that God does heal amputees?

The fact a cut clots over is an evidence of His healing power. But, in context of what these naysayers are trying to do, they wouldn't accept that for what it is. And, even if every amputee were to regenerate the missing body part, that would still not suffice for these people, for then it is just a natural occurence like the clotting of blood on a wound or cut.

Healing does not exclusively mean restoration. As Tendril pointed out, that restoration will occur, and will be universal, at the resurrection.

• earthtone
    earthtone

Woooo long read!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I love

Proving that Prayer is Superstition

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Really, after looking and reading some more

it is just what I needed.

hmmmmmmm

an answer to my prayers???? but I did not pray for it.

hehe

Thanks for posting it!

purps

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Read Understanding the Gumball Machine. Now that is funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit