Bitter

by schne_belly 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Changed my mind about posting this....sorry!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I'd say...you gotta just move on, like nothing ever happened. She was "fishing", that's all, nothing more. If she was truly concerned about you she would have called a long time ago. It's been my experience that someone that calls you up out of the blue like that, probably wants something from you. Who knows what it is? She does. It served a purpose for her, not you, in some fashion. It was a self serving call on her part, it served no benefit to you, case closed.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

her first thought after she hung up >>>> {{{{{ "Damn, she sounds happy" }}}}

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

I'm sure you are 100% on.

However all she got from our conversation was that we are happy, life is good. Probably the best thing I could have sent her away with..... There IS life after this religion and AFTER loosing their friendship.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    "Damn, she sounds happy"

Gee, I hope that's what she thought. I AM Happy...but I did try to make it really obvious too.

• JH
    JH
    She asked me how our summer was and my first thought was " what the hell do you care!?

That used to happen all the time, when I would go back to the hall or meet JW's in public places. They would ask questions, not really to help me in any way if I needed help, but to make believe that they care but mostly to keep the elders informed of what's going on in my life.

Now, I don't tell them anything when I meet them. Gee, they never reveal anything to me about their personal lives.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Hey Sexy-

Tell me the story!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit