I Am Compelled To Post About Ice Cream

by smellsgood 6 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

as never before...
    I don't know if this would be considered "advertising" or against any posting guidelines, but I have found something that is so delicious I don't feel it would be right to not to put this out there, it is worthy of a subject of its own on JWD. This could become to the good citizens on this board, a sublime life affirming experience, a turning point even.
    Godiva White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bars.
    My Sweet Lord
    Do yourself a favor, I don't know if it will strike all men's fancies, but I can pretty much assure every lady on this board that you will love these like your firstborn child.
    Paradise has arrived! And you can find it in the frozen section at Wal-Mart. About 3 bones.
    Anybody else have something edible they get thrilled to bits about like me?

smellsgood

• Nina
    Nina

I absolutely love avocados!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

any expensive, rich dark chocolate.... ANY!

• mama1119
    mama1119

Well, right now I am pregnant, and cannot eat enough Grape Nuts Cereal. Not as wonderful as Godiva Bars, but tastes amazing to me.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Avocados, yes! Have you ever had a melted cheese/sauteed mushroom/sprouts/avocado sandwich? It's money in the bank.
    Double edge, I had Lindt 70% cocoa for breakfast this mornin! There not I suppose of the "expensive" variety, but Hersheys not "special dark" but the 65% cocoa, esp. with blueberries/cranberries/almonds is quite delicious.
    I only like grapenuts if they are positively drowned in Sugar. I love cocoa pebbles!
    The grapenuts crunch cereal is fairly good

smellsgood

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Without exception, all of my favourite foods either:

1. Give me the runs.
    2. Clog my arteries.

W

• luna2
    luna2

FF, you are soooo funny! Life does suck sometimes, don't it? It's non-fat, organic yogurt with stevea for you, dude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit