Cano possibly appeared in 1998 Awake

by Sacchiel 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Sacchiel
    Sacchiel

In the December 22, 1998 Awake page 26, Jesus M Cano or a man who has an uncanny resemblance to him appears supposedly counseling a boy.

I wish I could scan a picture of this now and I may get to it later.

Any thoughts or proof this could be Cano himself?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

So what you apostates going to do if you do find a picture of him in the magazines? So what?

Slim

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sorry, if I knew I was the only answer I woulda been more friendly...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Perhaps if you were to eat a cookie and got your sugar balance back?

You are supposed to be back on the serious anti-apostate thread...

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

There was another thread a few weeks ago about that there was that cover of the Awake and the picture of him. Looked like him, but can't be sure, are all the people who make it on the Cover of the Awake and Watchhorror from bethel?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Judge for yourselves...

I say it isn't him. Cano's eyebrows don't seem to have an arch like this man's eyebrows.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

there was another one with him on the front cover

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

there is also another pic I've seen of him bent over showing his ass and saying something like I am ready to stand like this for you if you want. with a 1-800 number to Bethel

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    there is also another pic I've seen of him bent over showing his ass and saying something like I am ready to stand like this for you if you want. with a 1-800 number to Bethel

You mean...................the ass is familiar but I can't quite place the face?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit